There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- Linear vs Exponential Thinking – Are You Ready to Switch? #thinksmarter ln.is/blog.vistage.c… 2 weeks ago
- #conversationalcommerce what does this mean to your business? #VistageExecSummitsf @rstephens 2 weeks ago
- Geeksquad growth story #vistagesummitsf @rstephens http://t.co/96By8bjCVi 2 weeks ago
- Transforming energy; financing & democratizing energy efficiency. #VistageExecSummit @ciscodevries @renewablefunding http://t.co/lR1DmIfOdL 2 weeks ago
- Authenticity attracts, quality speaks, generosity returns, courage sustains. VistageExecSummitsf @dalepartridge 2 weeks ago