There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- #FIDMgraduation Joe Mascheroni we are so thrilled for you. Graphic Design world is lucky to have you. 2 months ago
- Forget what you know | Jacob Barnett | TEDxTeen ln.is/www.youtube.co… 1 year ago
- Fail Fast to Flourish - @Vistage Executive Street Blog Vistage Executive Street Blog ln.is/blog.vistage.c… 1 year ago
- 10 Communication Secrets of Great Leaders ln.is/www.inc.com/tr… via @Inc 1 year ago
- Looking forward to Evan's presentation today to Bay Area CEOs at our Vistage luncheon. ln.is/lnkd.in/c1J4S 1 year ago