There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- Forget what you know | Jacob Barnett | TEDxTeen ln.is/www.youtube.co… 4 months ago
- Fail Fast to Flourish - @Vistage Executive Street Blog Vistage Executive Street Blog ln.is/blog.vistage.c… 5 months ago
- 10 Communication Secrets of Great Leaders ln.is/www.inc.com/tr… via @Inc 5 months ago
- Looking forward to Evan's presentation today to Bay Area CEOs at our Vistage luncheon. ln.is/lnkd.in/c1J4S 5 months ago
- Face the brutal reality and hold on to the bigger purpose with hope and optimism. Thanks for the reminder Greg. ln.is/lnkd.in/g9Yp6 5 months ago