There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- What if the nerds are reading Donald Trump right? smh.com.au/comment/what-i… via @smh 4 hours ago
- RT @FSonnenberg: Money Hours bit.ly/2lYTcWQ By @LeadToday #TimeManagement 4 hours ago
- RT @FortuneMagazine: Watch SpaceX Falcon9 rocket's successful launch. 🚀 https://t.co/8KpTlzrK8W 22 hours ago
- Richard Branson: lessons from five decades of decision-making lnkd.in/grf4FkJ 22 hours ago
- Spending 10 Minutes a Day on Mindfulness Subtly Changes the Way You React to Everything lnkd.in/g48GZyM 4 days ago