There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- Why I Chose a “Slash” Career dailyworth.com/posts/2176-why… via @DailyWorth 3 weeks ago
- RT @ondecision: Do you know your non-negotiables? Great piece by @JimMcCarthyMBA >> linkedin.com/today/post/art… #considerthepossibilities 3 weeks ago
- RT @ondecision: "Every job has tradeoffs." Do you know which ones are worth making? MT @HarvardBiz So you took the wrong job http://t.co/ua… 3 weeks ago
- The Hot New Work Trend: Portfolio Careers learnvest.com/2013/02/the-ho… via @LearnVest 3 weeks ago
- RT @The_Nicole_Chiu: a stylist can dream, can't she? @sharesomestyle #passionforward #slashcareer #dreambig ow.ly/uzwN5 3 weeks ago