There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- Amplify your idea before, during & after your presentation with a #slidedoc slidedocs.com via @nancyduarte 5 days ago
- Silence is Agreement lnkd.in/b7JGX-9 1 week ago
- When Work is Play letsgrowleaders.com/2014/02/26/whe… 1 week ago
- What to Do When You Realize You Chose the Wrong Career | Brazen Life blog.brazencareerist.com/2013/08/07/wha… via @brazencareerist 1 week ago
- The Case for Disruption | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 1 week ago