There is much more to this triathlon than the personal satisfaction of the challenge. I decided to join the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training (TNT) to contribute to finding a cure and better treatments for blood cancers. The mental preparation and physical discipline I talk about in this blog pale in comparison to what our TNT honorees experience in their battle with cancer. Check out a beautiful blog by one of our honorees.
- Thanks for shining a light on the big challenge of keeping our communication simple, visual and memorable. lnkd.in/b72X4iJ 13 hours ago
- SEO vs SEM (PPC): Which Is Better? lnkd.in/bfa23zR 1 month ago
- "give me that raw natural desire to learn and become great, and I promise you will become successful" - @ineffable111 lnkd.in/b5r7VPK 2 months ago
- Why I Chose a “Slash” Career dailyworth.com/posts/2176-why… via @DailyWorth 3 months ago
- RT @ondecision: Do you know your non-negotiables? Great piece by @JimMcCarthyMBA >> linkedin.com/today/post/art… #considerthepossibilities 3 months ago